Monday, July 21, 2008


"Hug Now, Don't Save It"


This is a quote from an article on David Pollay's blog. (davidpollay.typepad.com) He writes an inspirational article every Monday morning. On this particular Monday he wrote about the importance of hugging and telling those important people in our lives that we love them. He says you never know if it will be the last chance you get.


I wish I had read this and thought about it earlier. I was at a graduation party for a niece on Sat. My parents were there along with a lot of other friends and relatives. What a great time it would have been for me to do some hugging. I'll have to really keep this in mind. (It really hit home as I found out that a colleague of mine lost her mother over the weekend.)


So, don't wait! Take an inventory of the important people in your life. Who do you love, but have not told recently?Choose at least one of these important people and tell them how much they mean to you, and how much you love them. And if it’s possible to see them in person this week, make sure to give them a hug; it could be one of the most important things you will ever do.


Along with a hug, how about a little something from Gathered From The Garden to show your love? Check out our website for great products. gatheredfromthegardenllc.4t.com

No comments: