Thursday, October 04, 2007

Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters

I don't watch much tv but I do watch these two shows on Sunday nights. Desperate Housewives is just a bunch of fluff but sometimes I just need to veg and watch that. Brothers and Sisters has a little more substance to it I think.
I can relate to Sally Field's character worrying about her son in Iraq. My son Jon just got back from an eight-month stint there. He is a civilian working as an analyst for the marines. He was stationed at Camp Fallujah. Even though he was much safer than most soldiers there, no one is safe in Iraq. I thank the Lord for his safe return and pray for a speedy end to this war.
Do you watch either of these two shows? Which is your favorite? Send us your vote and why you chose that show. Don't watch either one? Which others are your favorites?
Gathered From The Garden has some excellent products that would turn any Desperate Housewife into a Desperately Pampered Housewife! Our Goat Milk Lotion is our best seller. Check out our products at gatheredfromthegardenllc.4t.com

No comments: