Thursday, August 28, 2008


Words of Inspiration from JKRowling

I have to admit I did read all of the Harry Potter books and have seen all of the movies made so far. I really enjoyed them but I know of some who didn't or some who had no desire to attempt them. Even if you aren't a Harry Potter fan, you should read the commencement address JK Rowling gave to Harvard Grads last spring. To find the address she gave go to: www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/2008/06.05/99-rowlingspeech.html
Along with giving some of her writing background she has some pretty good advice for grads that also applies to most of us. This is my favorite quote from her speech "As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters. "
Gathered has added some new aromatherapy blends to our website. Check them out at gatheredfromthegardenllc.4t.com

No comments: