Monday, June 11, 2007

Being Thankful and It's Not Even Thanksgiving!

I was reading an article in Among Women magazine about a young wife and mother that died from cancer. In the article her husband reflects on her attitude as she went through what he calls "a journey". Katie was positive through the whole ordeal. This couple really believed that what mattered most was what they did with their situation. I was especially struck by what Katie's husband said..."It's not that I'm thankful for the cancer. I'm thankful for what HE did in all of that..."
I can't imagine going through all that and still being so positive. It has made me think about things that I never thought about being thankful for...and watching an inspirational movie on being thankful has made me reflect even more. (inspirationalthots.com)
It's easy to be thankful when life is good (and for me right now it sure is!) I hope I can remember to stay thankful when life deals me some tough blows.
Father's Day is coming up and I am thankful that my Father is still with us! Treat your dad to some great products from Gathered From The Garden LLC. We've got great items like He-Man Hand Scrub, Guy Grease, Tired Tootsies products to name a few. Check out our website at www.gatheredfromthegardenllc.4t.com

No comments: