Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cards for our Soldiers

I found out that a very special person I know will be going to Iraq after Christmas. I have been thinking about this alot. I am concerned for this person and pray for his safety and the safety of the soldiers he will be traveling with.
I came across the Xerox Co. website. If you fill out a very short form they will send a postcard in your name to a soldier overseas. I think this is a great thing to do. It doesn't take much time or effort but I bet it will really be appreciated. I have already sent several and plan to send more. Won't you check out that site and brighten someone's day? www.Letssaythanks.com
Also check out Gathered From The Garden's website (www.gatheredfromthegardenllc.4t.com) for some wonderful products that would also brighten someone's day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miracles happen at Christmas. Perhaps the war will end very soon. Thanks for the Web site info -- it is a great idea!

Happy holidays!