Friday, December 26, 2008

A Christmas Prayer

Now that Christmas is officially over I have to reflect on just how blessed I am. My whole family was together--my children and grandchildren and my son's girlfriend. We had our traditional Christmas dinner and opened gifts together on Sunday. Then on Christmas Eve my siblings, nieces, nephews and parents were together. On Christmas Day my husband's family was all together. We are all in good health, have jobs and homes. Life is exceptionally good.

Unfortunately it is not that way for everyone. My prayers go out to all who are experiencing heartache and hopelessness this year. Here's a musical video "A Christmas Prayer". It's my wish too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FibFdAWrgUQ

1 comment:

Annie Becker, PhD said...

You have been very busy during the Christmas season. Yet, you send out a beautiful newsletter with beauty tips. How do you find the time? Thanks for the blog note. We are blessed too. Happy holidays!