Sunday, November 09, 2008

I Like Your Hair...

I finally got a haircut that I have been trying to describe to many different stylists! I'm gone to a myriad of stylists over the past year--a trendy salon, one who does hair in her home, a cut and run place in the mall, a beauty school...and each time I leave with a different cut but not the one I was after.
But today on a whim, I stopped at another cut and run place at the mall. I got right in, described the cut I wanted and miracle of miracles--I got THE cut!! All for a very reasonable price and it didn't even take very long. Needless to say, I got this stylist's card and will be back to see her again.
I can't believe how happy a haircut can make me! I am looking forward to going to work tomorrow just because I think I look pretty good! (Yes, I'm a little vain.) It makes me wish I could pay for a good haircut for someone in need. Do you suppose there are any support organizations that deal with hair?
If you need some help with your hair; ideas for a cut or color, hair products, advice etc. check out www.hairfinder.com You'll find everything you've always wanted to know about hair. Maybe it will inspire you to get a new cut that will make you look and feel wonderful!

No comments: