Sunday, March 02, 2008

Women's History Month
March is Women's History Month where we celebrate the accomplishments of the women who have come before us. Have you ever thought about the women in your own family and how much they accomplished? I had a grandmother who raised 16 children. Many of the years they were growing up she was a single parent. (widowed young) That had to have taken an incredible amount of hard work, patience, perseverance and faith. I think she passed those qualities on to my mother and hopefully to me. Who are the women who have inspired you?
Here is an inspirational movie to view in honor of women. Check out noglassceilingmovie.com It will make you think!
Check out gatheredfromthegardenllc.4t.com for some great products. You might order some to give to the special women in your life that have made a difference for and to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the positive and inspiring messages every week. I look forward to reading them. You should write a book!

Carol said...

Well, maybe in my spare time! I'm glad you are enjoying my blogs. I sure enjoy writing them!